Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission in electronic form to email address SCISINT@ITN.SANU.AC.RS
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). A letter to this effect must be provided with the submission.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format. Minimum length requirements are 3000 word for a Research paper and 1800 for a short communication.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.5-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors retain copyright of the published article and have the right to use the article in the ways permitted to third parties under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International license. Full bibliographic information (authors, article title, journal title, volume, issue, pages) about the original publication must be provided and a link must be made to the article's DOI. This license allows to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format, remix, transform, and build upon it for any purpose, even commercially, as long as appropriate credit is given to the original author(s), a link to the license is provided and it is indicated if changes were made.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.